Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Being Me

I'm kind of having one of those days. You know, those days when you just feel happy- for no reason at all. I had one of these night last Friday night. I was home alone. It was nice to have a night alone with no plans to just do nothing. I made me some salmon on the BBQ and watched some Alias while learning to make a pretty sweet looking bracelet on YouTube. I just felt good. It was like I was on this spiritual high. Once I realized it I was like... Thank you Heavenly Father. I just really really liked being me. I kind of feel that way today, maybe not as much as i did Friday, but I do feel that today and it feels good.

So... the other thing... I gave into the natural man. I got a tanning pass about a month ago and burn me at the stake, I like tanning. Plus, my confidence went up. I'm getting a pretty good tan and it feels good for the summer. Now when I go to Hawaii I will look good. Maybe I'll fit in :).

No comments:

Post a Comment