Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's Official...

Okay... We have a good news/bad news situation on our hands here.
I had my first voice lesson last night (I started taking voice lessons) The good news is that I am not tone deaf nor am I a pitchy singer. The bad news is... I dont' really have any. I just wanted to use the phrase "We have a good news/bad news situatuation on our hands"... cause I think it's funny. But I will tell you... I was so excited to come home and announce "Welp... It's official... I AM NOT TONE DEAF!" and smile REALLY BIG. Cause really... I had no idea before I went. I didn't even know what to expect. Now, I am so excited, even though I tried to talk myself out of going ALL. DAY. LONG. But.. I just said to myselt, "Tahnee. You are going and you are going to like it!" And so I did. I did turn down a foot massage yesterday though. But I thought about accepting- that's progress, right? I'll get there... baby steps.

4 comments:

  1. let me know how that goes. i too have thought about taking voice lessons so I don't have to be embarrassed if the row in front of me in sacrament hears me sing.

    ReplyDelete