Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, January 7, 2011

Dinner and a Movie with the girls

Let me introduce you to two of my favorite people. This is Melanie (smelly-melly) and Leilane (Leilane-Tahnee). These are the wonderful girls I get the pleasure of working with everyday. I sure love them. I know I have posted about them before, especially Leilane because Melanie and I tease her mercilously, but she is a good sport and loves us. We went to dinner and a movie and had a guy take our picture for us. I'm glad cause it turned out so cute. Just to clarify, we call Melanie "Smelly Melly" because it rhymes, not because she smells. Cause she doesn't. And I call Leilanie "Leilane Tahnee" because for years my brother had called me that because a long time ago a friend left a message on our home phone about her friend who was named Leilane and Rustin thought it was the funniest name, so he started to call me "Leilane Tahnee" so when I started working with Leilane and she tried to come up with nicknames for me that sounded like her name, I just started calling her my nickname. I really do love these girls. They are great friends and make everyday at work a party. We even have a very own reputation of being entertaining (we should probably learn to talk/laugh/tease quieter) and I'm sure the 11th floor misses us desperately. ha ha...


1 comment: