Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grrrr... I hate getting my butt kicked!

I went out tonight and my date kicked my butt at bowling- Grrr.... it sucks being a competitive girl and losing... TWICE! I wanted to yell "THAT'S IT! AGAIN!!!!", but... being the girl, it's not really nice to demand they spend MORE money on you. So I dropped my head in defeat and swallowed my pride and slowly put my ball back. Stupid bowling! I forgot how much I liked bowling.

Anyway... Aundrea... this is for you... there will be no little "cookies" in my future, IF you know what I mean (wink, wink). LOL!!!! I'll come up and give you details Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously busting a gut right now. I think maybe your expectation were a tiny bit too low. :) (Heeheehee!)

    Can't wait for details...

    ReplyDelete