Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happiest Halloween EVER

So... this year I ventured out and asked Nic if I could make Keili and Miley's costumes. It was fun. Keili wanted to be Cinderella and Nic and I thought Miley would make a cute Jeanie. I spent a ton of time on Keili's because I didn't have a pattern and I wanted it to look just like Cinderella. I messed up the white hip thingys a couple times so that is what took the most time. Trial n Error... ya know. Davey went as a mummy. Nic did an awesome job with his costume, and Alex was a Lion (see a few pics down).
Here is a good one of all 3. Keili looked SO FREAKING CUTE. I don't think any of these pictures do her justice. I might have gloated a little. Okay... Nic may have told me at one point to come down off my high horse. LOL. But that was only because she killed all the other Cinderella's at the ward party.

Okay... i have to say, that this is what a Jeanie costume will look like when you are making it on a lot of medication. Plus, she wouldn't keep the face cover-uper-thingy on. And I didn't have a pattern for hers either. We all agreed it didn't really look like a Jeanie, but at least it looked like a costume. Eh... you can't win 'em all.Sorry... I have a piece O crap camera...

This one you can see Alex in his lion attire.
This is Alex in the back of the expedition for the trunk or treat. His eyes look kind of freaky in this picture. Pretty fitting for halloween I'd say...
he loves himself some suckers. LOL
Davey... I can't decide if he didn't want his picture taken, if he was sad, or trying to play like a mummy....
Dave taking the girls trunk or treating
After we trunk or treated, we drove to Mom and Dads to suprise them. This is us ringing in the holidays and saying goodbye to Halloween. We grew up listening to the Osmonds Christmas and one of the funnest songs on the album is "It never snows in LA" and Nicoles kids LOVE LOVE LOVE that song....
Tune in...

6 comments:

  1. Oh. Mygosh! That is the cutest Cinderella costume I have EVER seen. And I was a preschool teacher for six years--I've seen my share of Cinderella. Lucky Keili!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CANOLI!!! You should go into business making custom Halloween Costumes. Although I am disappointed to say that you didn't make yourself a mean ol' moose costume. oh well, there's always next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job on the Cinderella costume, that is amazing!! What a great Aunt you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say, that is definitely the best Cinderella costume ever. It completely outstrips any store bought anything. Did you make the gloves, too?

    ReplyDelete