Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A couple of cuties

Keili in her 1st tumbling appearance. She was scared. This also has a fun video of Miley learning to cut paper at the end. I had her on my lap and it was the funniest thing ever. She would get SOOOO excited. It's cute.

4 comments:

  1. Stinking Cute! I want to put Sarabeth in Dance next year. She loves to dance right now. Where did you guys get those awesome scissors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute video. They are just growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Kelli's little curtsy at the end of the performance. So cute. And Miley's delight at using scissors really makes me think of all the joy there is to be found in life... Ah, the things we can learn from children...

    ReplyDelete