Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Settling?

This morning I went shopping because I need some more clothes. Really what I need is to go up with my favorite sister in law and shop in Park City. That is coming soon. It's actually fun to shop now that I feel better about how I look- translation: now that I've lost so much weight. Ha ha... it's true. Anyway.. it's a bit frustrating. My favorite style is Urban and I love the store Urban Wear in the mall. The problem is that style now days is so immodest. Everything is sleeveless and see through. Not appropriate for Garment wearers. I ended up buying two new shirt from Aeropostle, which I love and it always seems to be where I end up. Anyway.. tonight I am going to have movie night with some amazing friends and I am so excited. I actually need to get going. I'll return and report. It's gonna be some of my favorite guys and girls on this planet... sure to be a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment