Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Donuts and Chocolate Milk?

You know how sometimes people can do something for you and you think... Really? You would do that for me? And that is usually followed by... I don't deserve this... Well, I have these two amazing guy friends at work, and let's just say, today they did the unthinkable. For me. They dug through the trash for me to find a paper we threw away that I was in too big of a hurry to remember to grab and while putting out a fire at work I realized I needed it, and I told them that I would dig for it, but they didn't let me, they did it for me and I felt so bad. Tomorrow they will get chocolate milk and donuts, I know... not really a comparable act of kindness, but they kind of like donuts and I kind of like them... soooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment