Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The hair in my sandwich

So.. I went to lunch with Nicole and her kids on Saturday, we went to Jason's Deli. I got half a sandwich/soup/steamed veggies. Here is my sandwich (which was great by the way). I pick it up... take a bite and....

Keili looks at me kind of funny (see picture below).Here is our conversation:

Keili: "What is that?"
Me: "A sandwich."
Keili: "Well why is it hairy?" referring to the sprouts in my sandwich.
Nic and I: "hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha"

It was so funny. In fact, it was so funny that, like last night, I find myself thinking about it and still laughing... days later. Ah Kids. Never a dull moment.

2 comments:

  1. Our daughter is 15 and still won't touch sprouts because they look like hair. And that look that Keili has? Yup, Ash can duplicate that look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, was there really hair in your sandwich or was it just the sprouts?? I hope it was just the sprouts!! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete