Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Private Life

So... I never thought I'd do this, well... I never really wanted to, but the time has come and I feel like it's not only a good thing for me, but the right thing for me, SOOOOO... I'm going to go private with my blog. You know how you just sail upon a day when you are nervous to post something because you don't know who is reading it? That's me. I know there are people out there that are good nice people that read my blog so if you want me to add you so you can continue, please let me know. Please post on my blog with your email so I can add you all. I have no idea how to go private, but I'll figure it out. Love you all!!!

7 comments:

  1. Add me!! Juliastallings@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! How else will I know what you're doing? :) I think you have my email, if not you can Facebook me. I don't like to post my personal info...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to still read it!

    kendra.ames@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me. mistyjohnson81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete