Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween To Me

So today I got a package at work, well we all did, from a vendor and it was chuck full of Halloween goodness. Today I am having a hard time focusing because I am in so much pain from the freakin' boil and I can't sit on my chair so I am standing all day or kneeling on the floor. At this point of the day I am so done and Melanie and I are pretty much in that 'everything is silly' mood. We taught Leilane what a 3 inch punch was- LOL!!! I couldn't walk to my desk I was laughing so hard. Here I am putting on some of the Halloween Goodness we got. I put all this one and looked up and Bill, the guy in the cubicle across from me looks up (he's on the phone) and he starts to laugh, but tried really hard not to laugh out loud. Melanie and I were dying. Anyway... I really am working, but if someone gave you a bag full of THIS kind of stuff would you really pass up the opportunity to try a little on? I say NAY!


1 comment:

  1. Well, that explains all the noise coming from the north side of the floor. :)

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete