Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lesson of the Day by Tahnee...

Okay… here is a lesson by Tahnee… Ready, Okay.

When you are trying to be good, satan (who doesn’t even get his name capitalized because he doesn’t even have a body, and I hate him) will find someway to sneak himself into your life, when you least expect, and especially when you try to take short cuts. See… let me tell you a little short story. Today, I tried to be good. Went for my walk, then was slightly tempted by some chocolate ice cream in the cafeteria. I saw that they had this fruit and whip cream salad as a side. So.. the “all knowing Tahnee” that I am decided that I would get this salad. Fruit… healthy, Whip cream… not too much sugar. DONE! Well, as I came up to my desk, opened it up, of course proud of myself for not getting a brownie or chocolate ice cream, and took a bite, I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Best fruit and whip cream salad ever. As I took bite number 2, guess what I found? I’ll tell you! A frickin’ snickers! WHO CUTS UP SNICKERS BARS AND PUTS IT IN A SALAD? SATAN, THAT’S WHO!!! The big fat jerkface! Weirdo cafeteria workers anyway… it’s good,.. but for the love!!! If I wanted the dessert… I would have gotten a brownie. LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. They must have gotten the recipe from the spa I was at during the summer. I hated that dish. I would eat all the fruit first and then give myself a reward by eating the delicious snickers. It is better than the broccoli, raisen, mayonaisse and bacon salad we had to eat, I seriously thought I was going to die. Plus what would you even consider the reward in that?

    ReplyDelete