Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Couple of NBA Hotties...

This is a random post, but one of the perks of being single, is that you can get away with stuff like this. Plus... I wanted to make someone (wink, wink) smile.
I was pleasantly introduced to a new NBA hottie (by new I mean, I had not noticed him before, but thanks to "she who will not be named", I have another reason to watch more basketball).
Who is this you ask....

Why it's none other than Wally Szczerbiak... of the Cavs

BUT... my favorite...

Morris Almond from the Utah Jazz,

now there's someone I'd rob the craddle for....

I think he wants me to hug him.

2 comments:

  1. That was a very interesting article. I appreciate the great detail that you took to write such a good report on such a vital and important subject in today's sports world. Thank you it looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahnee Tahnee Tahnee. I would just like to say thankyou. thankyou for taking all of my wifes free time. She has spent an undisclosed amount of time reading you blog. I didn't know why until while laying in my death bed coughing up my lungs, i decided to take a peek at your blog. I am upset and that is an understatement. All i want to know is how you did such a good job of putting wally's head on my body. You may have a career in that business. However i did not give you permission to use my body as a piece of meat for women to act like pigs over.

    ReplyDelete