Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, January 26, 2009

Davey and Tahnee's Big Day of Fun

Davey and I went to Walking with Dinosaurs at the Energy Solutions Arena. He loved the dinosaurs but was DEATHLY afraid of the height we were at in the arena. He was pleading, and I mean pleading...begging, me to take him home. HE would say "Tahnee PLEASE take me home, PLEASE." It was loud and I felt like Abusive Aunt Tahnee, instead of Cool Aunt Tahnee. He wouldn't go back to the second half, although he loved the dinosaurs. He had a death grip on my arm, with both hands, but all eyes were on the dinos. After leaving to use the restroom, he didn't want to go back in, he said "Well, I just wanted to see that first part, that's all i wanted to see." LOL! It was funny. He did have fun though. He loved riding trax, and he loved being around all the big tall buildings. And.. .he loved seeing the "real gold" in the elevator at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Hahahaha....

1 comment:

  1. In five years he'll brag about how brave he was when he was with "cool Aunt Tahnee". :) Sounds like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete