Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I always "treasure" a good hunt!

Well... today kind of started out as a bummer. See... there are these two amazing people that I work with who are always thinking of others. My two favorite girls here. Amy and Aundrea. I was working and Aundrea comes up to my desk with this....The card says
"...because ya just never know whatcha might need to fix a day! Happy Treasure Hunting!"
Okay... how nice are they? Seriously nice! It feels good to have people think of you. It feels so good. This little basket is seriously a treasure hunt. They were not kidding. LOL! It's so funny. There are even ear plugs, which I told Aundrea I would use when Jesse talks to me (he was standing there when I said it). When you just look at it, it looks likes this cute little basket of goodies, which it is... but then you start to dig and it's like an eye spy basket. Shoot man, there is so much stuff in here. It's how I hope people see me. YOu know, they realize there is so much more inside. It's how we should always see everyone. Anyway... there is all kinds of goodness in here, I keep laughing when I find something else... like a parking token. LOL! A cough drop. Safety pins, a birthday candle... LOL! It's such a cute idea. I'm glad I was the recipient!
Thanks ladies!!!!

1 comment: