Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fixer Uper

So... I have been eye-balling these shoes at Target. I wanted them so bad cause I love the pointy toed shoes cause they elongate your legs (Clinton and Stacy told me that- or they told the world and I just took it personally). Well they are kind of hard to find anymore. And... I wanted them to be flats because sometimes it sucks to walk in heels all day. Well i found some. I bought them last night and was so excited to wear them today. They were a little bit sore on the backs of my heels as a lot of new shoes are so I didn't think much of it until I looked down at about 10:30am and I saw this...SON OF A....
Seriously, SERIOUSLY!!!
So I ask you ... What does a country girl use to fix her work shoes?
DUNT-DAH-DAH-DAH...
ELECTRICAL TAPE!!!
Heck yes I used electrical tape. It also helps to have a carpenter friend in your corner.
THANK YOU TAY!!!!
SO... I taped them up, and they are working MARVELOUSLY! I even walked into Leland before applying said redneck wonder, and go "SO... do you want to see what a country girl uses to fix her shoes?" He said "Yeah" and spins around in his chair and pull both pieces (one in each hand) out and said "Black electrical tape!!!" and he laughed so hard. It was awesome.

2 comments: