Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where was my dang rock to crawl under...

So... I should have posted these a while ago. I went to see the Twilight movie twice the weekend it was out. Like an idiot I forgot to take a picture of my and the people I went with. I went with my amazing friend Jen Bell the night it premiered. It was A BLAST!!! Then the next night I went with my amazing mom and sisters (except Sarah and Misty couldn't join us...tear!) I made these twilight shirts for Jen and I to wear when we went to watch the movie.


The bottom picture is actually really funny, and embarrasing. This is me sitting in the theatre on Saturday night waiting for my sisters and Mom. I turned the flash off on my camera and decided to take a picture of the theatre. Well... the flash was NOT off, and I snapped the picture. Let's just say that my shock was not the most elevated. Everyone moaned and turned around and looked at the idiot with the camera. Who even knows why she (I) was taking the picture? It's because I like to take stupid pictures and put them on my blog. I apologized and wished I had a rock to crawl under. If it had been a week night, I would have yelled... "isn't it a school night anyway...", but then here I am a 31 year old that is dang excited about a movie about 19 year olds and wishing that a certain 19 year old vampire would spin his car around to rescue me in Port Angeles. Hmmmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment