Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Once upon a time there was a Rock, a Roller, and a Riah...

So... at the annual christmas tree hunt, Sariah came up to Sarah and said, "Mom... there's a rock in my shoe". Sarah couldn't help her right then get it out, so I asked her if she wanted me to get it out. I lifted her up on the tail gate and took her boot off. I looked in the boot and laughed and then looked at Sariah and said... "do you wanna know what's in your boot?" She nodded.
I stuck my finger in and pulled this out...
That silly roller wanted to come along too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment