Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

satan vs Jesus

On friday Miley and Alex were playing with this ruler that was broken. Okay... they were slightly fighting over it so My Mom took it away from them. Somehow they got it back so I took it away. Miley comes up to me with her big cute puppy dog eyes and is telling me how she wants to play with it. I wouldn't give it to her so she slams her hands on her hips, tilts her head, opens her eyes REAL wide and looks at me for a second then goes "Tahnee... when you be mean you're letting satan win. When you be nice you let Jesus win. You letting satan win right now cause you being mean!" LOL! How do you argue with that? I seriously just laughed. She just kept standing like that, looking at me like that. She was not amused. She was trying to teach me a lesson and i was just laughing at her. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment