Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nail Biting Night...

What a nail biting game. I think I may have said "come on, come on, come one..." like a thousand times with my hands clasped in the prayer like position. Don't worry, I wasn't praying, I know God could care less about sports, regardless of what all those BYU fans think. BUT I'll tell you what... there was also a lot of "HECK YES!!!!" and loud clapping come from the basement last night. FOr the last couple years I have put Duke as the winner on my NCAA brackets. This year I didn't even do a bracket and look what happened. UGH!!!!
YAY FOR DUKE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. don't worry you and your brother were praying in unison! What a game!!

    ReplyDelete