Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A GREAT Day!!!


This is what happened on Saturday. This might look shocking but it's actually the best thing that has happened to me in a really long time. Silly... I know. You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment. This is the floor of my bathroom. See... the people that had this house before Dave and Nic were attempting to build in the bathroom. Almost everything you need is there. Except plumbing to drain the bathtub. I've been here almost a year. When I moved in we thought the bathroom would be so simple to finish and then we stumbled upon this problem. Well yesterday we took care of the problem. NOW... we can start to get the room finished. Nicole and I are so excited we can't even stand it. Now we just have to clean it out, figure out what plumbing we need, fix the plumbing (with the amazing help of You Tube) fill the hole in and start working on construction of the bathroom. I'm sure it will take some time but there's nothing we aren't willing to tackle. I'm super excited so I will keep posting pictures. This ought to be entertaining to watch. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. What doesn't kill us will only make us tougher right. I found some info on the plumbing and think I got it all figured out. Never dreamt I would be doing this kind of stuff. Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Nicole, GO! You are strong, capable, confident women!

    (I know this, because I'm looking directly at the picture with your explanation at hand and I still have NO idea what I'm looking at!)

    I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete