Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wonderland

Last night Jen and I had our typical girls night out. It was a lot of fun. Jen is the best. Kind of funny, she is just getting over being sick, and I am just getting sick. We were quite the pair. Jen has special benefits at work and one of those is parking... EVERYWHERE. We parked in the Triad because we went to the Gateway. Well, we head down the ramp and there is an orange cone blocking the entrance, and I was like... what the... There is so much available parking! And we can see it. ALL AROUND US. I was thinking... eh.. run it over!The worst that'll happen is we drag it. I'll yank it out and replace it. Jen, being the better person decided to go through the out entrance right after a car come out. I guess her "benefits" didn't really pull through COMPLETELY... but we got out okay. Anyway... we went to Applebee's cause we love that place. Then we went to see Alice in Wonderland. It was good, BUT... I think there is a pretty great chance that I have had similar experiences to her EVERYTIME I OVERDOSE ON NYQUIL. Seriously... You know those movies where someone is so high at some party sitting on some couch, alone, zoning off into the outer workings of their own thoughts? They pretty much look dead, but are alive, sitting in the upright position with their eyes not only blood shot but bugging out STARING at nothing. You can even snap your fingers in their face and .... NOTHIN'! I'm pretty sure they are wandering around Wonderland. Alice in Wonderlund, although I didn't dislike it...is pretty much like Disney on drugs. What I learned... NEVER drink anything that says "drink me" and never eat anything that says "eat me". And another thing... I'm pretty sure the "white queen" is their drug supplier. LOL. You have to see it. It's good, just weird, but that is true to Alice in Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment