Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Engaged!!!!!




So... turns out, Disneyland was a DREAM COME TRUE!!! I don't have time to post but I will update asap. I just wanted to let you know that it was amazing and the time of my life and Paul proposed to me while we were there and I became the happiest girl alive at the happiest place on earth!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Feeling calm and peaceful and excited and thrilled for you--all at the same time. I love you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, yet again the suspense is going to be killing me. I bet it is the most super dee duper romantic proposal ever (other than mine of course, hee hee). AHHH I'm just so excited for you I can hardly contain it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ring is beautiful! The couple is beautiful! And I hope the happily ever after life is beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete