Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, May 7, 2012

New Blog

Hello my wonderful family and friends. Being that I am about to embark on a new and exciting chapter to my life, I am going to start a new blog for my new little family (Paul and I). I want everyone who wants to read it and follow us to have access but I am going to make it private. If you want to follow it please send me your email address and I will add you. I'll probaly start it in the next couple weeks or so.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

8 comments:

  1. oooh ooh pick me! amy dot egbert at gmail. i suck at following private blogs but would hate to not have the option. :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read it!! kjwmom (at) q (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porknbeans2720(at)hotmail(dot)com. You know I want to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brynerbabe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tahn, I hope you see this. I'm getting back into blogging and have made a new one. The email for it is oldangelgirl@gmail.com and I would love to be added to yours. Love you!

    ReplyDelete