Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Peanut Butter Popscicle

Today I was sitting at my desk and decided I wanted a treat so as Karen came walking around the corner I said to my co-workers... "Okay...who has a sugar free treat for me?" They kind of laughed like... yeah right... I said to Karen and Melanie... "you know what I want right now?... Peanut butter. I love peanut butter, just to dip the spoon in and eat it- YUM!" Karen goes "HEY... me too. I have peanut butter in my drawer. I call that a Peanut Butter Popscicle. SOOOO... she got me her peanut butter and I had me a peanut butter popscicle. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.


1 comment:

  1. We just call them Peanut Butter Spoons, and it was a very-often-treat in my house growing up. Our kids love them, too.

    ReplyDelete