Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Bad Case of the Water Droplets...

Okay, so here's the thing... As all of you know, it is bitter cold outside. Okay, back up the boat...I can't let it go with that description. It feels as though little droplets of water have penetrated deep into my skin, housing themselves into the inner hollow of my bones and when I walk outside, they decide to freeze, thus making me literally an Ice Princess! And... you can call me Ice Princess, because I look like this...
Where do these said water droplets come from, you ask?
You see... it looks like this outside...
But, the water heater at my house hasn't been working ALL BLASTED WEEK!!! I have taken 4 cold showers this week!!! This is where the water droplets have come from.






Do I look Sick and Tired?
GOOD!!!

And tomorrow, I get to do it again!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE HAT! looks so cute on you. Hey will you email me that picture of the temple on your slide show back in November? I am thinking of giving Marie a copy for Christmas. LOVE YOU TAHN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahnee, I would go without a shower so kudos to you. Maybe you should get some hot packs and put them in your coat. I also love the hat! See you next week princess!

    ReplyDelete