Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If Heavenly Father Drank Chocolate Milk... He'd Drink This...

Okay... so, ever since I have decided to try to be.... Um, let's say: A happier, healthier, better qaulity of life person (aka: Intuitive Eater, Exerciser, Energizer) I have rekindled my long lost love with this amazing delectible treat straight from the Lords University (some people call it BYU). This "heaven in a bottle" is called Cookies and Cream Milk from the BYU Creamery. See... I have retardedly deprived myself of it for the past year because I was stupid and thought that if I drink it I will get fat, but I didn't realize that I didn't have to drink the whole dang cow. Now that deprivation is a swear word in my langauge, and one of "Tahnee's Cardinal Sins of Life" I bought it this morning to drink when I got to work. I have to say, that not only did it miss me... but BOY DID I MISS IT!!! So I say... if any of you have any "past loves" you are depriving yourself of... STOP THE MADNESS!!! RECONNECT and LIVE! Drink the dang chocolate milk! It's SOOO worth it! And... live a life filled with taste and goodness. Taste DOES NOT equal fat. Taste equals Happiness! One bottle of Cookies and Cream Milk does not make me fat, One Silo of Cookies and Cream Milk WILL!

1 comment: