Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My nieces and nephews

Sarabeth
She is so stinkin' cute. They are all stinkin' cute... I can't say one is cuter than the other... they all win my love!
Sariah and Kempton
I totally stole these from Sarah, but they were so cute and I didn't have any right now, so until I get some, I had to steal from others... let me just remind of one little phrase... 70 times 7
Kempton Nielsen (BUBBA)
Abby Field (Abby Smabby Wabby)
Davey and Keili Rubow
I love this picture because Keili is so funny in it. She looks so ticked to be having her picture taken, even though normally she is very photogenic...

1 comment:

  1. I want that picture of Sarabeth. Did you take that. It's so cute. We can't capture that cute of pictures. I just found you blog. You told me a while ago but it wouldn't work for me. I got on Nicole's blog and found this link. So cool. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete