Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Deep Breath... SIGH!!!!

Oh how life can change in an instant. I feel like I finally stopped, took a deep breath and jumped. And it was hard, but SO AMAZING! Today I get to pick Paul up from the airport and I am so dang excited. I know I have promised an update post on Paul and I. I just haven't had time. I will post about Disneyland though. YEP... we are going to Disneyland on Thursday, just the two of us. I am so so so excited. You know... I can't even explain how I am feeling. There just aren't words enough to describe how I feel about him. It just feels so right and so natural to love him. I never even dreamed I could feel so comfortable and so safe with someone, but I do. For the first time... I can honestly say... I can knock down all my walls, and for those of you who know me... you know I have TONS of them. I've thought I loved people in the past, and I did, but THIS is real love, and OH. MY. HECK it's amazing!!!! I just can't wait to go get him and give him a big gigantic hug and a kiss and just be happy. I have missed him SOOOOO much!!!!

Stay tuned. I still promise to tell you all about him, all about us.

2 comments: