Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hmmmph....

Well... this post should have amazing pictures and stories of my amazing pictoral story filled trip to Washington D.C. Yet... you see no pictures. BECAUSE I, like the genius that I am, bought a new camera to take on the trip. And now... I CANNOT for the life of me get the amazing stupid pictures to upload to my laptop.

Hmmmph... well... I can't tell a story without pictures... it's just not right!!! But let me just say this...

My once overweight sensitive big fat fatty zebra... has since gone a very strict diet and lost about... uh... 45 lbs. AND... I will NOT be buying anything, but I would love to see Patti... if she has a minute to spare. And... Yes, I would love a ride in your COMPLIMENTARY shuttle...wait, what? It isn't running today, tomorrow and not until 4 the next day, @#$%! Missed it again!

See what things you have to look forward to? If only....

Just stay tuned... I'll figure something out...

2 comments: