Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How do you spell PIG? I think it's D.A.V.E.


Um... okay, to preface this I have to tell you something about Dave. He does this funny, and "I was born in a barn"ish thing where when he gets just about done eating, he will pick his plate up , put it by mouth, using his utensil he then will proceed to scoop the remaining "meal" in it's entirety into his mouth. I think it's funny, and I tease about it when he does it.
Okay... so let me set the scene. Last night, I am sitting at the dinner table with Nic, Dave and the kids. Nicole made these yummy cream cheese beef pillow things and a salad for dinner. Dave eats the pillow things with his hands. He then puts some salad on his plate followed by A LOT of dressing. This is the part where he realizes that there are no utensils on the table. He says "Hey, where are the forks." Nicole and I laugh and I go "Um... why don't you just SCOOP it up and dump it in your mouth like you usually do. You don't need a fork." Nicole is laughing, and says "I'll get you one". Dave goes "No, NO! I don't need one. He then proceeds to mix his dressing with his salad using the utensils God gave him (see below)Okay, I am dying laughing at this point. Thinking... where's my phone, the WHOLE family and friends need to bask in the funny and ridiculousness that is Dave at this very moment. So... then I have my phone and he proceeds to eat his salad by CRAMMING it in his mouth, with his hands.
LOL! SO FUNNY. I'm sure you can imagine me laughing my head off! And then of course, Nic informs him that he just made my blog. And... what can I say... he did.

1 comment: