Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, November 14, 2008

SIGH...

The Attack of the 3 foot Sarabeth!!!
She just ran over and jumped on misty and started bouncing up and down...LOL!
Abby loved putting on my high heels
Sarabeth organizing the pieces to my The Office trivia game...
I'M SO PROUD!!!


1 comment:

  1. Very sadly I have to report that it looks like I am going to not be able to come. I am really really sad about it, but there is noone that would trade me and then I got a lady to work half of it for me, but then that would mess up my insurance. So I will have a little time to myself to ponder and think about how dirty my house is....yeah!

    ReplyDelete